I am pretty sure that it has been decided that my mission to post a blog has failed. So, I have about 15 minutes left of my break here at work on this lovely Tuesday. I figured I would attempt to write something. I will just rant away til my time is up!
Not a ton has happened since I last posted with my Christmas letter, but a couple more significant things...
1)Sprained the ankle about 3 weeks ago and it's taking it's sweet time getting better. As the days continue to get warmer, I want to go for walks outside on my breaks like I see my co-workers doing. I can't. It's depressing. I love being outside and it's finally warm enough to be outside without a jacket (at least I don't go outside with one anyways!!.
2) Tyler got called back to work early, which has been both a blessing and a frustration at the same time. He has been gone for 2 weeks as of right now and missed our 2nd anniversary. He returns on Friday and will be home til Monday when he will leave again for a 3 week stint, missing his birthday. I am heading to my parents' house for the week to visit my family and also my sister and her kids. I am excited to get up there, but Tyler is bummed that he won't be able to see everyone. He adores my siblings!! I am lonely for him, but I am getting together with friends and getting some things done around the house. Two things that I don't get done when he is home since I just want to cuddle with him on the couch after work each day. Having him gone is wonderful that he will no longer be bored during the long winter layoff and he will be making some much needed money to go towards medical bills for the two of us. Which leads me into #3...
3) Tyler finally went into the doctor's office for a sleep apnea overnight clinic. We already knew he had it, but didn't realize the severity! He stops breathing 96 times an hour and holds his breath up to 30 seconds some of those times. He now has the CPAP machine with an attached humidifier that bring oxygen through a max to him as he sleeps. He doesn't snore anymore! YAY! He hates the machine since he can't sleep on his side, but he is more rested that he has been in years! Praise GOD!
4) Not much else is new, but I had a small rant to fill some of you in on what's new. Hopefully, I won't wait so long til my next post!
TATA for now!!
-Ana
1 comment:
WOW! my father-in-law just started the CPAP. it's changed his life. very similar situation.
Post a Comment