and there is still nothing to post about!!!!My weekdays are spent hanging out with Angie and her kids. They are so cute. I enjoy hanging out with her and helping out with the kids. It gives me something to do and since our husbands work together on the road, we have something in common!
The rest of my weekdays are spent interviewing for jobs. UGH! I am so sick of the interview stage of the job hunting. I just want a job so badly! Tyler is getting laid off very soon and we have no money to make it through the winter. Unemployment isn't enough!!!!!!
Cold weather is settling into the north country and propane is really high this year! We are looking into alternative methods of heating our home, like the Heat'n'Pure or some other form of electric heat.
So, this morning, I sit and watch T.V. in my very chilly house. I spent the past couple weekends holding a garage sale. It was so nice every weekend outside, that I thought a garage sale would work. Of course, it was cold both weekends. I made about $250 the first weekend, but this past weekend, maybe $40 bucks. Oh well. It helped with some grocery shopping! Ebay and Paypal have such high fees, so it's frustrating to list anything on there!
I got my haircut a couple weeks ago for a change. They screwed it up, but it is growing on me.Well, that's all I feel like posting for now. I have no life! lol
-Ana
No comments:
Post a Comment