Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged !!!

Ok, so Meghan is trying to consume her time before she goes into labor and is filling goofy things like this out.

So, here it goes ...

Tagged

Rules:
1. People who are tagged need to post these rules, and 8 random habits/facts/quirks about themselves.
2. At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.



8 Random Ana Facts/Quirks/Habits


1) I love flip flops. I wear them all year, no matter what the season. They are cheap at Old Navy for 2 for $5, they come in every color of the rainbow, and they are easy to put on/take off!

2) I have very muscular arms and have been known to beat several guys that I know at arm wrestling :P

3) I would rather spend my day hanging with the guys ice fishing than spending the day with a bunch of girls shopping.

4) When I turn the volume up or down in the car, TV, etc, I have to either find an even number or I have to make sure the lines are all even, and not like a bunch of lines with a half line. OCD coming out I think :P

5) I love to quote movies with certain friends, or even use quotes as part of conversations. For example "Silence! I kill you" OR "Look Mom, I'm road kill!" OR random ones like that. Cera knows that I am talking about :P

6) I've got to have milk with probably every meal that I have. A huge glass. I prob drink 1-2 gallons per week. It's a sickness I tell ya! But my bones are good and healthy!! :)

7) Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a naturally loud person. I recall my father calling me a foghorn when I was a kid.

8) Most people don't know this, but I really don't care for candy, cookies or chocolate. I know, there is something wrong with me!


TAGGED PEOPLES

JULIA
MICHELE
CERA
MANDA
SCOOTER
ERIN
JUSTIN
AMELIA

No comments: