Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Posting



This is my first time attempt at blogging. I never saw the point of having this sort of online journaling that people could read. I have found that I look forward to reading my friends' next posts, so what the heck, why don't I try this blogging thing.

I am not even sure what to write about, but I right now, I am sitting at my sister's house in Woodbury, MN. I came down to visit while my parents and siblings were here for the week. It's always so different for me to visit them after being on my own for so long. Being the oldest, I have been away for the longest. I feel so disconnected from the family these days. I am in my own settling down stage right now.

As of now, I have been married for 158 days, which is roughly 5 months, to my love, Tyler! There's a shocker in and of itself! I never thought (and neither did most people) that I would ever get married, let alone find someone who would actually want to marry me! I love being married. It's the best feeling in the world to have someone love you more than anything and whom you can have that intense love for in return. It's a transition period, yes. It's hard at first, yes. Is it worth it...? 100% !!!

I suppose that there is a lot that I can rant about, but as of now, I am signing off. Dinner is almost ready and later, I am taking a couple of my siblings to Applebees for the infamous 1/2 price appetizers! :)

1 comment:

micheleabelphoto said...

Wow, you're blogging. This is a big commitment. I am proud of you and can't wait to keep up with you through your blog!