Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Job Rejections

I hate those letters where you get rejected for a job!

To set up the scenario for this one ...

1) Application process
2) Invitation to take the comprehension test.
3) Once I pass the first test, I can take the performance test.
4) Passed the 2nd test.
5) Got called in for a formal interview.
6) Filled out a full background packet purchased a copy of my birth certificate & H.S. records.
7) Told interview would be 45 minutes long, I was in/out of there in under 15.
8) A week after my interview, I got the letter ...

AND I QUOTE ...

Dear Ana Kern,

On behalf of the interview panel, thank you for interviewing for the Dispatcher position in the Douglas County Communication Center.

Your interview received close consideration, however, based on structured interview portion of the process, you have not been selected to be placed on th eligibility list used for future openings for the Dispatcher position.

Again, thank you for participating in this process and for your interest in employment with Douglas County. Best of luck in your job search.

Sincerely,
Linda Corbin
HR Analyst


ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just need a job!!!!

No comments: