Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sundays are too hard!


So, I am sitting here, watching TV, simply bawling my eyes out. This is nothing new, just the same Sunday routine that I experience every week. Tyler falls asleep about now, because he has to get up around 4am and needs the extra sleep. I cuddle with him until he snores and then cry my eyes out for the next few hours. Pathetic, I know, but I just lose it knowing that when I wake up in the morning, he will be gone for the week.


We went to a wedding this weekend for one of Tyler's co-workers, it was emotional to watch, since this is the first wedding that I have attended since my own. It made me realize how much I love my husband! Not that I didn't know that I loved him so much before, but it was a tear-jerking reminder. I even saw a couple tears glisten in his eyes as well!

Go ahead and call me sappy, but my heart aches for my hubby when he is gone!! I pray that it gets better with time and I can get more used to this. Or better yet, Tyler gets a job close to home where he's home every night!!! I am simply an emotional one this weekend!!!

In about 1/2 hour, I hope to get a phone call from my Vanna and she can always cheer me up. Until then, I am educating myself with Country Fried Home Videos on CMT and watching my puppy chew up a bone. Yeah, I am pretty much a loser.


Ok, there's my Sunday rant. More excitement to talk about some other day!

No comments: